Spinach and Eggs in a Cup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- Pinch of Aleppo pepper (or sub crushed red pepper flakes)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 cups tightly packed baby spinach
- ¼ cup grated manchego cheese
- 4 large eggs
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Add oil to a skillet over medium heat and saute onion and pepper and garlic until soft about 3 mins. Add spinach and cook for 30 seconds.
- Lightly grease 4 small ramekins. Divide spinach mixture between the ramekins and sprinkle with cheese. Crack eggs on top of each spinach cheese mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until eggs are set but yolks still runny, 12-14 minutes. Serve directly from the oven.