Mole Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower*
- 2 TBSP Mole Seasoning*
- 3 TBSP Olive Oil
- S & P (to taste)
- 3 cups of spinach (or greens of your choice)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash cauliflower and cut up into florets and scatter on the cookie sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle mole seasoning, salt and pepper evenly over the florets. Drizzle with olive oil and toss thoroughly to evenly coat cauliflower.
- Place in a preheated oven and roast for 25 mins or until crisp tender and lightly browned. Give the ingredients a good toss about 15 mins through the cooking time.
- Place spinach on a platter and top with hot cauliflower and give a drizzle of olive oil and taste and season with additional mole and S&P to taste.
- *We used Mano y Metate Mole Dulce Seasoning (available in local stores or at manoymetate.com) * We love Cauliflower grown by Duncan Family Farms, of course – you can find our produce in your local grocery store.